The contents, images, pictures, graphics etc. On the site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Correction and changes are periodically made to the information herein. Creative pixel may make improvements and/or changes herein at any time at its sole discretion without notice. Creative pixel makes no representations about the accuracy of the information contained in the contents, documents and graphics on the site for any purpose. All contents, documents and graphics are provided “as is”. Creative pixel hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions regarding this information, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, title and non-infringement. In any event, Creative pixel shall not be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of the site, the information, or on any other hyperlinked website, including, without limitation, any loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system or otherwise.
The user using this website is deemed to have agreed and accepted the following terms and conditions:
- You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of the site. The term User shall refer to the user who is has visited the Site and browsing
the Site. The terms ‘Site’ refers to the aforementioned website belonging to Creative pixel.
- By using the Site, you agree to follow and be bound by the following terms and conditions concerning your use of the Site. Creative pixel may revise the
- Creative pixel may terminate User’s access at any time for any reason whatsoever. The provisions regarding a disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination. Creative pixel shall continuously monitor access to the Site.
- All content, graphics, images, pictures etc. present on the Site is the sole and exclusive property of Creative pixel except it is taken from the valid source
with given credit. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on the Site belong to Creative pixel except content / graphics which we have
obtain from various internet sources for the purpose of demonstration or representation and for non-commercial use. No material from this site shall be
copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, adopted, posted or distributed in any form whatsoever. All rights herein are reserved.
Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright and other applicable laws and could result in criminal and/or civil actions.
- Creative pixel does not make any warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose,
with respect to any information, data, statements, services, or products made available on the Site.
- Creative pixel does not accept any responsibility towards the contents and/or information practices of third-party Sites which may have links through
Creative pixel’s Site.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products, and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available”
basis. Creative pixel disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of
merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Creative pixel has no responsibility for any damage to a User’s computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials,
information from the Site.
- Creative pixel may change or discontinue any aspect, portion of the Site at any time without notice, including its content or features. Creative pixel
reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to the use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately without notice, which
shall be placed on the Site.
- In any event Creative pixel will not be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages
(including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of Creative pixel Site, or any information provided on the Site, or in the Products or Services, any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof.
- The User agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold Creative pixel harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable
attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- Creative pixel disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of information contained in the Site.
- Creative pixel makes no warranty (a) that the Site will meet your requirements; (b) that the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. Creative pixel reserves the right to use the said information.
- The Site may provide links to Web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors
of the Site. You agree that Creative pixel is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party Web sites. Creative
pixel is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements and User shall bear
all risks associated with the use of such content. Creative pixel is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort that a User may incur from dealing with any third party.
- Wherever your Personal Information is held within Creative pixel, the company shall take reasonable steps to protect it from unauthorized access or
disclosure. Creative pixel is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We store the personal information you provide on
computer systems with limited access, which are located in controlled facilities. When we transmit highly confidential information, we protect it through the use of encryption.
- You may choose whether or not to provide Personal Information to Creative pixel. If you choose not to provide the Personal Information then you may be
unable to access certain options, offers, and services that involve our interaction with you. If you chose to have a relationship with Creative pixel,
Creative pixel will continue to contact you in connection with that business relationship.
- Where Creative pixel gets your Personal Information on the Site, Creative pixel intends to explain why Personal Information will be collected and
whether Creative pixel plans to share such Personal Information outside or with those working on Creative pixel behalf. Unless the transfer of Personal Information is legally required, Creative pixel will not transfer Personal Information without your permission to third parties.
- In the event that you do provide Personal Information, Creative pixel shall maintain accurate Personal Information that you have provided. Where
Creative pixel collects Personal Information from you on the Site, its aim is to provide a means of contacting Creative pixel whenever you need to
update or correct that Information.
- Personal Information will be kept confidential and will be used for our research, marketing, and strategic client analysis objectives and other internal
business purposes only. We do not sell or rent Personal Information, except that your Personal Information shall be shared with our business
partners/franchisees and you shall be deemed to have given consent to the same. We will share Personal Information only under the circumstances where we are compelled by law (including court orders) to do so.
When your Personal information is needed, Creative pixel will not be obligated to let you know at the time of collection, how it will use the personal
information. Generally the personal information Creative pixel collects is used only by it to respond to your inquiry, process an order or allow you to
access specific services. You will be offered an opportunity to limit access to your information. In case Creative pixel does not receive any response from
you to limit the access of your information, it shall be deemed that you consent to such distribution of your Personal Information as mentioned above.